Thursday, February 19, 2009

if these walls could talk

so after a laaaaaaaaaaaaatte start I made it to Murfreesboro, TN. I could have gone further but the check engine light came on in the car! WTF! So now Im at a HOJO right down the street from the toyota place. It smells. I think the whole place has seen better days. After some heavy investigating, Lola decided it was safe to pass out on the bed. Hopefully I wil make it very far tomorrow. Hopefully I will get some pictures! There were several shots I would have like to have gotten, but I really just wanted to get some driving done. And its cold in TN! Tomorrow wil be more interesting..hopefully

3 comments:

  1. you did get an oil change and tune up before the trip, riiiight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! we got everything checked out

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has begun!!! I didn't know you were taking Lola! Wowza! I hope everything is ok with the car!

    LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete