Saturday, January 17, 2009

After all, tomorrow is another day

so i decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. im at a huge crossroad in my life and it might be interesting to document it. even if i never get paid to take another picture again, it is my medium. and i often forget that i think. my goal is to drive to cali and photoblog it to the best of my ability. after my trip is over, i know the journey has just begun. i plan to immerse myself in creativity. far too long i have lead an unfulfilling life. i have lived under the most stagnant and restrictive circumstances. and i have noone to blame but myself. but its going to change. for better or for worse.

4 comments:

  1. go for it!
    I wish you lots of good experiences and that you finally find what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY blogger you! I grieve that I won't be coming with you. Seriously, it makes my heart ache. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i'm so glad you're finally going for it. long overdue.

    ReplyDelete